Friday, July 3, 2009

An Olive Branch From Mars Brings Peace To Earth

I had the strangest dream last night. I was lying in bed when my ceiling disappeared. I started floating up. A lady in white floated over to join me. "Do not be afraid", she said, "I will show you what will happen before the New Year Chimes.

She took my hand and showed me a red planet. "Genecide on a microscopic level was taking place here but it was unintentional", the lady said in an echoed voice. An olive branch floated towards me from the red planet. "They forgive us and will reveal themselves to us before the dawn of 2010", the lady said. "Life on mars by the end of the year?" I asked. "Yes and it will bring peace to the world", the lady said. I floated back down to my bed and awoke. In my hand was a paper that read "An Olive Branch from Mars will bring peace to Earth."

No comments: