Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sept 11, 1941 - My Great Grandmother was now Found

I was brave today and I decided to look at another entry. I feel a little better knowing now that my great grandmother has been found.



Another month passed and dad came home excited he found where she is. She is
alive, she is an “entertainer” dad said in a sarcastic voice, but you have to do
what you have to do to stay alive.

I was not sure what he meant. I had
visions of her being an actress or a singer but my cousin whispered to me what
it meant and I cringed. I started to cry. Dad noticed and put his arm around us
and told us that he still loved mom even though she had to do those things. The
important thing is that she is alive and after this is all over we will see her
again.

Last night I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was in a crowded
street and I saw a woman cry out, she fell to the ground in great pain. People
ran to her and crowded around her. Then all the sudden the crowd separated and
someone picked up a baby boy. "This is your brother", they said. I looked over
and saw that it was my mom on the ground and she smiled at me. Then I awoke.


I still feel guilty, I did not scream and now mom is an "entertainer". I hope
this will end soon so mom can come back home to us.








No comments: